"Treasure Hunt" is a contest where the divers should search near the underwater artworks for hidden clues or questions send the answers through our email address: email@example.com to be examined by a jury. Divers who answer correctly to all the questions, will enter a draw for a chance to win many valuable prizes.
Starting date: Contest starts on June 19th 2017
Ending date: Contest ends on July 31st at 12:00 AM
Fees: The contest is free of charge
The pictures' location:
N 34 ۫ 07.751'
E 035 ۫ 38.090'
Depth between 17m and 18m
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• The Believe in Lebanon Association shall not be held responsible for any underwater accidents held liable for any injury or death during, or after participation in the Event; Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination prior to registration and before diving.
• Competitions are open to all Nationalities.
• Nobody can win the competitions without official registration.
• Any cheating or actions against the Lebanese laws disqualify the competitors.
• Please do not wear jewelry or carry precious items while diving. Believe in Lebanon association will not be held responsible for any lost valuables.
• Completion of the official online registration, confirms the Participant's agreement to abide by all the relevant rules and regulations of the Organizer.
• In consideration of the Participant's use of the Event's website, the Participant agrees to:
i. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Participant contained in any registration form (such information being the "Registration data")
ii. The Organizer may contact the Participant from time to time by email. If the Participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, obsolete or incomplete, or the Organizer has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, obsolete or incomplete, the Organizer may suspend or terminate the Participant's registration.
• The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to Sponsors anywhere in the world.
• Each participant is allowed to win only one prize.
• Disputes and appeals regarding the results must be submitted in writing including electronic mail within 4 days from result announcement.